Take part in our #acornbeingbetteroff competition for your chance to win £500 of vouchers for the Channel Islands Co-operative Society. All you need to do is simply like the Facebook post and tell us one of your favourite money saving hacks. For inspiration, go to our ‘Invest in Being Better Off’ page for some of our top tips and the full collection of hacks. Feel free to also tag your friends in the competition, share your hacks using our #acornbeingbetteroff hashtag on Twitter, share the post, and like our page.
Competition terms and conditions
- This competition is open to all Jersey residents aged 18 years old and above.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is midnight on Friday 3rd March 2017. Entries received after this date will not be eligible.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook and/or email by close of business on Monday 6th March 2017. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Any personal data collected relating to the winner or any other entrants will only be used for administering this competition.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this decision.
- Maximum of one entry per person.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.